Kindly be advised that in response to the Adjusted Alert Level 3 Regulations promulgated under the National Disaster Management Act, Zandvlei Nature Reserve is closing all non-gated terrestrial and aquatic sections to the public until further notice. Park Island and the Bird Sanctuary sections shall remain open to the public under the following conditions:
– Entry is limited to 100 people at any given time
– Entrants will be required to sanitise their hands upon entry (this shall be provided)
– Entrants will be required to wear a mask at all times, unless performing ‘vigorous’ exercise- please note that the only exceptions granted here will be to runners and cyclists
– Social distancing is to be strictly adhered to at all times
– These sections will be open between 09:00 and 16:00.
– No organised gatherings will be permitted
Please take note of the amended opening hours above. This Notice shall be in effect until further notice and be revoked or amended based on amendments to the National Disaster Management Act Regulations, which shall be communicated at the time.
Reserve Manager: Zandvlei Nature Reserve